The coach's coach
Hello, I Am Sarah!
Sarah is an author, podcast host, business owner, blogger, speaker, coach and psychologist.
MAPS. AHPRA. PBA. CCOUN. Certified Chair and Advisor (ABC), Member of ACID, Femeconomy,
Career.Life.Money and Women On Boards.
Director of Moving Mindsets Psychology Clinic and Partner of Aware Group, The Business Hangover with Nicky and Sarah Podcast and Aware Podcast.
Moving between the skills and experience of a qualified Psychologist and the flexibility and strategy of a Mindset Coach, is easy for Sarah after 20 years helping people to change their cognitions and behaviour.
When not with her clients, Sarah is a highly sought-after speaker on psychology and coaching and has appeared on television, radio, print and online. She was recently interviewed for Marie Claire and Vogue, runs masterclasses and workshops and coaches people to recognise their natural talents and reach for their dreams. She is a speaker blogger, podcaster and developer of tools and resources to drive your wellbeing and ambition further.
Working with the dreamers, schemers, and story-time weavers, moviemakers, money-chasers, the musically minded, entrepreneurs, entertainers and self-engaged individuals CEOs, start-uppers, sole traders and C-suiters, businesses, broadcasters, and busy people, has been an amazing journey into human behaviour and what drives us to be our best Each person expanding Sarah’s depth of knowledge, as they shared their stories, about being human, authentic and healthy.
Sarah has built a highly successful large clinic and along the way developed and mentored over 32 consultancy business bouncing forward from her business model and infrastructure, into their own successful careers. She supports businesses with her EAP programs, coaching and mediation. She is a member of the AICD, a Certified Chair and Advisor for Boards and Co-Chair of a National NFP.
Sarah loves to share the knowledge gathered from over 7500 individual clients, businesses and high performance achievers.
- What it takes to make it
- How to keep being motivated
- What success really looks like and how to keep it
- Maintaining healthy adult relationships
- Owning your stuff
- Stepping out of the blame game
- Working in your partnerships to find happiness and belonging
- Finding your brave mind that can take you into any high achieving arena
- Developing the mindset to live the life you dream about
From creative complex solving to emotional intelligence in conflict and
communication, Sarah delivers a down to earth, no fuss, back to the essential basics
of human connectivity, verbal and non-verbal cues and deeper insight and reflection.
What We Can Explore:
- Hurdles and hiccups that have stalled your career
- Love, life and self awareness
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Cognitive Behavioural and Analytical skills
- Motivation and Sustainable Focus
- Building your business identity
- Solution Focused Problem Solving
- Consultation for starting your professional life
- Mode and Transactional Principles
- SMART Management, Conflict Resolution and Team Building
- Leadership – Embrace your vulnerability for a powerful future
- Personality and Human Need Assessments
- Human Skills (creativity, courage, emotional intelligence and vulnerability)
- Relationship- Be better in love and in friendship
I have had my own success and challenges, relations and disruptions, heartaches and heart breaks along the way. One thing life has taught me, there isn't a trick to surviving and thriving. It is the ability to grow, search for meaning, discover the gold and share the 'how' so that others can become resilient.
Like any big investment, personal growth is risky.
It takes courage, because it means stepping outside of what’s safe and familiar, and venturing beyond. It’s getting up from the bleachers and into the arena, and proclaiming yourself worthy. Worthy of making enough money, finding love, leaving a relationship, changing your behaviour, starting your own business, or whatever!
And while no one can hold your hand or do it for you, investing in an experienced coach who walks beside you is worth its weight in gold.
Life Works When
Life Works When – A Story of Piecing Happiness Together for a Successful Life. A parable on the 5 pieces of happiness we need to understand and work to achieve to find happiness and success in life.
Do you have a question for me? Want to make a booking? Send me a message.